Wednesday 24 February 2010

I Loved You So Much... and Now I am Missing You


I have been waiting for you with bated breath to lay my hands on you.

God listened to my prayer and the beauitiful day arrived - the day when all the stars lined up and gifted you to me.

I was flattered by your exotic looks and cherished the most memorable experiences in my life what not, we got wet together in the heavy rains (how romantic was that) relished the ambience during the lonely long drives in the dark nights...I was in ecstasy whenever I kept my hands on you and all my worrieswere already forgotten.

But, why do all good things come to an end.

The day has arrived. You are leaving me, I loved you so much and now I felt something lancinating at my heart. I saw the guy coming, who is going to take you away from me. I was a total stranger to you when the guy placed his hands on you and it awoke the sin of jealousy in my heart.

I knew that I was your love and you never meant to heart me.

Nevertheless, you have to leave my love..............

as I sold you (my motor-bike) for Rs. 20,000 :D.

I sold my bike while I was leaving IIT Bombay after my graduation. Really I miss my bike and those long drives on Bombay express highways.

No comments:

Post a Comment