Monday 1 March 2010

She is mine.. yet isn't




There is blossom in the ambience just to say,
but the love is wondering after seeing this,
that the fragrance is displeased with flowers in the garden.

There seems to be sense of grief hidden in the gusty ambience
All the sights are scared, these moments in time are no more lively
And some things are kept well hidden in the two hearts.

How shall one convey, what pain is this
I am thinking about this now
how shall I know whether she is mine yet, or not

We tread the paths together…
But there seems to be distance between both of us
Like the two ends of a river may never meet…

We are together, and even then we aren't
And this grief isn't acceptable to me
As if there is a wall of glass between us

The lovely melody which I had heard
Let my heart select it above all
But what lesson is the time teaching me?

If I am in grief here,
She isn't happy too there
Like loneliness overshadows our meetings

We meet, yet it isn’t a meeting
Love blossoms, though not in it’s full glory
The eyes are of beautiful vista, yet the heart is broken down

There is blossom in the environment just to say,
but the love is wondering after seeing this,
that the fragrance is displeased with flowers in the garden.










No comments:

Post a Comment